When you arrive in Nepal international airport arrival hall there will be a large group of people, individuals, and agents from many companies. Do not be hassled by these people ,collect your luggage and walk towards the exit gate as you come out from the gate Stop and look carefully cross the road for Adventure Hub Nepal sign or your name, AHN representative will holding sign or your name and escorted you to the car and take you to your hotel.
Tourists are routinely hassled by unnecessary people very meticulously at the Kathmandu International airport, Ignore the mass of men running up to you to help you for carrying your luggage, actually they are forcing you to give TIPS for their help at the end, so don’t care to these people and walk out the doors with our airport representative. Just keep walking to the car with AHN representative. Take care all of your baggage and don’t let them to touch your belongings.
Safety is number one priority for any of Adventure Hub Nepal customers to make sure your peace of mind so that you can travel without any unnecessary burden in mind. Nepal has been a very safe destination for any foreigners. That is why many foreigners visit this country again and again. As far as you concern the news from different international Media they show you only political upheavals in Nepal but in reality, you would find much better situation than perceive.
We recommend you go through our following safety guidelines and stay tune with the latest happenings.
The unique culture of Nepal is that the guests/tourists regarded as a god that's why you will receive great hospitality in Nepal-as many foreigner’s praises about this tradition. This proves that you will remain safe and treated well in Nepal. Make sure you ask all relevant quetions about Nepal at AHN. For trekking always choose a registered responsible trekking agency. Never go alone for trekking. Always take a company of a guide or porter.
- Learn about travel health and have comprehensive travel insurance
- Get as much as Information your travel to Nepal, Tibet & Bhutan on the climate, temperature, and environment of those country . It is also important to know about the diverse geographical nature of country you visiting.
- Make sure you have comprehensive travel insurance with helicuptor rescue included in your cover before you leave your home country, to cover less of baggage, flight cancellation, and emergency medical care. Bear in mind that basic policies will not cover winter or extreme sports activities like rafting, kayaking, SUP boarding, trekking above 4000 meters, mountain biking and many others please check your insurnace policy before you buy.
- If you decided to stay in Nepal longer then your actual trip please get yourself registered with your country's consulate or embassy this is for your safety.
- Speak to one of Adventure Hub Nepal staff in Nepal office or other travelers, locals or tourist information offices about which areas are safe to visit and places to avoid.
- Preferably do not leave any valuables out in the open as temptation induces crime.
- Keep your passport, money and other important belongings in a secure place at all times. All the hotels Adventure Hub Nepal use for our trips provide safe to keep your valuables until you return from your trips and Adventure Hub Nepal can store them in our office safety box as well,
- Avoid wearing expensive jewelry while traveling and keep your money belt out of sight. However, theft and crime is not the big problem in Nepal,Tibet & Bhutan particularly for tourist.
- Do not carry too much in cash as far as possible. Make use of your credit cards or debit card instead.
- Don't keep all your money in one place and make sure you have noted the numbers of your traveler’s checks so they can be replaced if they are stolen.
- Drug-abuse, trafficking and sexual relations with children are strictly prohibited.
- Read and understand the terms and conditions of a Adventure Hub Nepal and you agreed.
- Ask every health-related information that required for the activities that you are undertaking.
- For any emergency, while you on the trip please don’t hesitate to contact to your trip leader or guide and then Adventure Hub Nepal Kathmandu or Pokhara office They are always ready to help you.